English

Thursday, November 21, 2013

CLAIRE'S GLITTER SAND NAIL POLISH - NUDE

Hello everyone. How have you been? I’ve been so busy trying to arrange things for Mexico. I’ve had some vaccinations already and felt really tired the entire week and combined with some muscle aches is not helping at all. Muscle aches you ask… yep I’ve finally started training again and it’s one of the worst feelings ever, realizing that you’ve basically lost all of your muscle power. But I will regain it again one day and till then I will focus on other things. I’m thinking about just also posting about my day to day rambling as I feel like they just don’t fit into other posts such as in this one lol. Anywho...Let’s have a look at my manicure shall we..



Sooo anyway this is the color I’ve been wearing for the past three days, it’s from the company Claire’s and as the polish bottle shows that it’s one of their glitter sand polishes. I really like these kind of textured polishes and this is no exception. If you can remember I bought this a while ago on sale with some other beauties, one of which was a seafoam-green sand polish from the same brand.

This polish is so beautiful, looks like it actually sparkles in the light probably because of the silver glitter that’s mixed in. The color is a light nudish (don’t even know if this word exists..haha) pink. It’s the most wearable shade of the three Claire’s sand polishes I currently have. I even got this for my friend who actually didn’t like textured polishes, however she loved the effect of the seafoam green one and I therefore picked up this one for her as she’s more into those natural colors. 

For this manicure I’ve used three coats although two would’ve been sufficient. I just didn’t like the way it looked on my index finger as that one really needed an acrylic refill. That nail actually bend in the wrong direction today so I had to refill them asap today.

For some reason Claire’s doesn’t name their polishes which kinda sucks as I like being able to quickly find brands and colors online. Oh well guess we’ll just have to deal with it and use peoples swatches to find the correct colors.

Have you purchased any textured polishes yet? Do you think I should also ramble about day to day life, even picture-less posts? Let me know by leaving a comment below.

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very good, I love it, I am always looking for new designs by the products at discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete