English

Thursday, November 7, 2013

GLOSSYBOX | OCTOBER

Hello there how have you been? The title states October and I know what you're thinking (it's already freaking November right..), but these past two weeks have been quite busy for me, arranging things for my exchange to Mexico, finishing the first draft of an investment plan, preparing for a presentation etc. And so I totally forgot I ever received this box and therefore of course didn't upload this post in the month it was issued. Too bad on my part sorry.

For last month's edition Beautybox Glossybox collaborated with a well-known Dutch beauty blogger named Mascha Feoktistova, creator of Beautygloss. She has apparently been receiving these boxes for a few years now and for this edition she was asked to create her own box filled with 5 of her favorite products. Lets have a look shall we..




Box Contents:

  • Christina Aguilera - Unforgettable body lotion and perfume (both samples)
  • Miners Cosmetics - Color Quilt Blusher (full-size)
  • Golden Rose - City Style Mascara (full-size)
  • The Body Shop - Honeymania lip balm (full-size)
  • AndrĂ©lon - Make it Shine Spray (full-size)


I haven't tried them yet unfortunately, but I do think this box contains nice items. Basically the necessary products that every girl should have. I believe these are very good for the girl on the go that just needs 4-5 products in total for her hair and face and I think these products do exactly that.

Do you see anything you would like to try from this box?


Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

Note 15 November:
So I just found that I had titled this post as Beautybox' october while you can clearly see that this was suppose to be about the Glossybox. Of course I now have two posts with the same permalink, but oh well...I just shouldn't blog when I'm tired. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment