English

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Acrylic 3D: Strawberry Love



Since my last design included pink and turquoise I wanted a totally different color this time with some 3D. So normally I would advice clients to do a fill every 2-3 weeks, but didn't follow my own advice this time as I had to study for exams. This design took a bit longer since I had to remove way too many air bubbles. I am still happy with this design now that they're finished. Since I didn't own a red glitter and a leafy green acrylic yet, I had to custom mix those. Btw I love making my own mixes as I can really create a color to go well with for example a prom dress. Not a lot of technicians do this while I think they should. Still trying to perfect my reverse application style. 

Products used:

  • Acrylic crystal clear
  • Petal (Bride collection)
  • Red glitter mix: red acrylic, fine true red glitter, fine strawberry red hologram glitter, Crimson Glam (Inaz - fine glitter/pigment) & big red hologram hexagon glitter 
  • Green mix: blue acrylic, yellow acrylic, acrylic ultra white, real beige, soft gold

Note:
All products are from Organic Nails unless otherwise stated


What do you guys think of fruit themes nails? Let me know by commenting below

Xoxo Wyoni

1 comment: