English

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Acrylic 3D: Shimmer, Shine & Neon


Yay finally had my first client in Holland past Thursday, my mini me's mom. Last week we were talking about acrylics, Dutch salons and the nail courses I did in Monterrey. She decided to schedule her next appointment with me as she liked the way my current nails looked. We ended up talking about the design I would do for her, it would include glitter, rhinestones and neon 3D.


On the day itself I decided to take off her old set as I spotted too many air bubbles. There's no better way for her to see what I can do and really evaluate her new nails when I do them from scratch.

Products used:

  • Creamy white
  • Pink
  • Glitter pink mix: Essence - glitter, Maybelline - glitter, pink, Petal (bride collection)
  • Neon rose
  • Neon turquoise mix: neon blue, turquoise, neon pear
  • Neon orange mix: yellow, neon rose, neon yellow
  • Rhinestones 

Note:
All products are from Organic Nails unless otherwise stated

What do you guys think of this design? Let me know in the comments below

Xoxo Wyoni 

No comments:

Post a Comment