English

Monday, May 26, 2014

Acrylic 3D: Baby Pink And Silver




As I will leave mexico upcoming Tuesday I offered to do my friends' nails if anyone wanted to. So last friday I did Karla's nails as she passed all of her exams and would graduate this semester. She told me that she would love for me to do an enhancement for her as she would have a graduation ball next Friday. 

At first her dress was going to be turquoise, but she changed it last minute to a pink dress. Since I didn't have any pinks I decided to custom make the color for her to match the dress below. Since I had to mix this based on the picture I showed her the mixture as if I were to apply it to double check it was the correct color. 






Products used:

  • Pink mix: red, metallic pearl, ultra white, neon pink, yellow
  • Pink
  • Delight (Euphoria collection)
  • Ultra white

Note:
All products are from Organic Nails unless otherwise stated

I hope you guys like this simple look as much as I, my friend and her mom do. Until next time.

Xoxo Wyoni 

No comments:

Post a Comment