English

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Acrylic Glitter Gradient : Water & Ice


During my nail course I had to do gradients with glitter and had two nail designs that I really liked. So when it was time for me to do my nails again I decided to just combine them and this was the result. 

Products used for this look:
  • Petal (Bride collection)
  • Nirvana (Euphoria collection)
  • Jollity (Euphoria collection)
  • Delight (Euphoria collection)
  • Dinner (glitter)
  • Clear acrylic
  • Holographic glitters

Note:
All products are from Organic Nails unless otherwise stated

I was going to use fruit fimo instead of the holographic glitters to give the illusion of cocktails, but the store was out of those at that time.

I really love this look and happy that I decided to do the design like this though. The new reverse technique is something I have to get use to though so it took me way longer than usuall to do my nails. I guess practice makes perfect huh. I do understand why this technique is preferred over the classic one especially when working with glitters. You get way cleaner lines with reverse application. 

My new goal will be to conquer this technique and sculpting as almost no one from back home does this.

Xoxo Wyoni

No comments:

Post a Comment