English

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Acrylic Color block: Purple, Turquoise and Glitter

So the nail design I showed you in the last post really had to go as I sadly broke one nail and had to do a refill as well. Was sad about it at first as I really liked the gradient, but I have so many colors that the sadness went away quickly. The number one problem I always have when needing a new set is…what design will I put now and more specifically with which colors. The more options the more difficult to choose. 


Since I didn't know what most of my colors looked like, I decided to first swatch all of them on these nail wheels. To make it more easier for future reference I decided to split them into groups (collections, original colors, and a wheel with self made mixes. And then I still couldn't choose so I asked my roommate which ones she liked after I told her I would use at least two colors. She chose turquoise and purple, but I felt like those needed something else (perhaps some glitter ^_^). I quickly grabbed two glitters and came up with a design for each nail to keep me focused. 



Products used:
  • Turquoise (organicolor)
  • Purple (organicolor)
  • Delight (euphoria collection)
  • Rock star (glitter)
  • Petal (bride collection)
  • Clear acrylic

Note: 
All products are from Organic Nails unless stated otherwise 

This week I will have my first client since taking the nail course, can't wait to show you the results.

Until then xoxo,

Wyoni 

No comments:

Post a Comment