English

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Qualified Nail Technician ^_^

So I haven't been looking at this blog since god knows when, well at least since before I came to Mexico for my exchange semester. I thought about talking about my experiences here in Mexico but decided not to as those stories would not fit on this blog. Since I had not brought my nail equipment with me I figured I would just do my nails at salons here. Uf how I was wrong as there are almost no salons here that do nail enhancements and the one that did took way too long and made my nails way too thin (resulting in one breaking within two days after the appointment). The price is not the issue trust me, I just don't want to deal with all of that after I sat in a chair for four (!) hours. I would just do them myself next time even though I would have to find everything here in Monterrey again.

However when I went to Cancun I found this salon that looked very good and seemed to using quality stuff. The girl that did my nails seemed passionate about her work and never even talked with her colleagues while doing my nails. The quality was so good that we have her a very nice tip. Since they didn't have a salon in Monterrey I started asking her about the brand that they used and she told me where to buy it. Turned out that the distributor also had a store in Monterrey. Problem solved ^_^ yay

When I found the store the staff told me that the courses were free if you bought the equipment. Since I never got an official training on how to do other peoples' nails I decided to go for it. Three days of four hour classes back to back learning the basics and something I had seen before, the "reverse application". My teacher was very surprised about my level especially how I had never taken a course #doeshappydance

So when I'll return I will start taking clients so book your appointments now hahaha

Xoxo Wyoni

No comments:

Post a Comment