English

Saturday, December 21, 2013

RiRi Loves M.A.C. Holiday

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing okay. First of all I want to apologize for not being active these past weeks. I had a lot of exams for which I had to learn a lot (think entire book within two days or so) as I fell behind. Even though I had a lot of ideas and posts I wanted to share with you, school had to be my priority. So I hope you all forgive me for that. As I'm typing this I also suffer from the flu, but I just couldn't wait to show you guys what I got from the RiRi loves M.A.C. Holiday collection.

I didn't feel all that well when my alarm went off yesterday, but knew that if I didn't went to the store as soon as it opened I wouldn't have any chance to get my hands on these babies. At 10am I wasn't expecting a line, but unfortunately there was one. Everyone seemed to want the lipsticks, which is why the store only allowed you to buy one of each color. I let one of the salesmen swatch the pink lipstick as I was doubting if I should also get that one besides the other two when I heard another salesman say that the infamous Riri Woo was already sold out. 

*insert cry face*

I immediately ran out of that store (remember that I had the flu and was feverish) onto the next one, which luckily had a shorter line. I immediately asked how many they had left of each color or else I would have ran to the last store in Amsterdam that carried them. Luckily for me that wasn't necessary.

*insert happy dance*

I was able to get my hands on all three colors (the last Riri Woo and the second last of Pleasure Bomb). It was kinda sad though when others arrived asking if the store still carried some as it turned out that all stores' lipsticks basically sold out within 7 minutes after opening the store. 

Enough chit chat, let's look at the goodies




Isn't the packaging just gorgeous?  

From left to right: Bad Girl RiRi, Pleasure Bomb, RiRi Woo


Plain lips 



Bad Girl RiRi

The nude color of the bunch, a very wearable lipstick for all skin tones in my opinion. It's this soft rose cream that just looks flattering and I will probably wear this one everyday. 



Pleasure Bomb

This hot fuchsia lipstick will grab everyone's attention for sure. I like this one although I have never worn a bold lip and I will have to get used to this one. Paired with a calm eye look and due to the matte finish, this can work in daytime as well.


RiRi Woo


A true classic red that suits every skin color. I finally understand why this was sold out super fast every time it came out. For those that missed out I have asked the saleswomen to swatch this besides their regular Ruby Woo and there is barely a difference to them. RiRi Woo is just a bit darker, richer of color but really though I bet no one could tell if you wore one or the other until you compare them side to side.



I really do not regret my purchase even though I had to go outside with my flu and feverish head. I would have never been able to get my hands on them if I didn't unless of course for the ridiculous prices on Ebay. 

Have you purchased anything from the RiRi Loves M.A.C. Holiday collection?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment