English

Friday, May 24, 2013

New Face of ...

So today my class did Jeu de Boule, I had never played this game before. It's basically a competition between two teams about whose balls are closer to this smaller red ball (uhm yeah). The weather wasn't that great as well and for a moment we had to quit playing because of the rain. Even though it was fun, I do not have to play it again.

Anyway there is this competition at one of the perfumery shops to become their new Beauty Star. At first I didn't want to go and suddenly I thought why not.

How it works:
You need to visit the stores on one of the so called casting days where they would do your makeup first and afterwards take some pictures. Afterwards you also had the opportunity to buy your own pictures, but they used the first 4 for the competition anyway. Let's hope I win (fingers crossed).

I didn't like all of them and decided to just buy these two pictures.


Close-up on the eyes


Unfortunately I can't tell you what make-up I have on exactly though since the make-up artist applied some more on top of my basic look.

After the photo shoot I passed the Lush store and picked up some samples as well. I can't wait to try them.


What have you been up to today?

Xoxo Wyoni

No comments:

Post a Comment