English

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

One week later

Hooray for my two weeks anniversary whoop whoop… Nah just kidding

 

So I haven’t posted anything this past week and I sincerely apologize for that. I had some important deadlines for this semester and that became my priority this past week.

This semester is almost over and for me it’s getting harder to focus on school. I catch myself daydreaming over sunny days, my summer outfits and of course some delicious cocktails to match while I should prepare for my exams. Just a few more weeks.. 

I have been writing all of these different blog concepts in the past month, but never know when to post which. Of course I also still have to translate my previous posts in English as my foreign friends are now unable to read them. Hmmm....So much to do and so little time.

Anyway I can’t wait until summer really starts, how about you?
Do you daydream about the holidays?

Xoxo Wyoni

No comments:

Post a Comment