English

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Midnight in Paris

So all these years I tried to find the perfect black eyeliner to complement my eye looks. It had to be a true black and waterproof and of course smudge proof. I have tried several different brands during the years and have either thrown them away or used them as a somewhat base for eye shadow.

The eyeliner that I currently like is from Essence and it is their gel liner in 02 Midnight in Paris. Now I have been using this for awhile now and recently replaced it with a new one again (which i usually never do).




What the website says about the Essence Gel liner:
Ultra-smooth gel formula allows for precise application. Apply it with the eyeliner brush. Quick-drying, long-lasting, smudge and waterproof.

Now to be honest I never tested how waterproof this gel liner was with my first jar, but decided to test it out for you. I applied a stripe to my arm and held it under rinsing water while trying to smudge the line. On the picture below you can tell that although the line isn't a perfect solid colour anymore, it's still quite there.




Even though I'm quite content with this eyeliner, I still want to try Essence's STAYS no matter what 24h eyeliner just to see if that one is even better, since you don't need an additional brush for that one.

Have you ever tried this eyeliner? Have you ever used gel liner instead of the usual eye pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

 



No comments:

Post a Comment