English

Thursday, June 20, 2013

How I spend my Tuesday

I haven't blogged in a while, because of schoolwork and exams, but I did write some stuff though in the past days (just forgot to post them lol)

Even though I have to study for my resit exams next week, I keep doing things besides studying and past Tuesday was one of those days again.

I first had an appointment at a beauty salon, but unfortunately I was five minutes late. I still made the beautician smile when she saw me running into the shop on high heels. Luckily she was done with me within 10 minutes and didn't have to let others wait.

Anyway after that I just went to the market and bought two hair products, a leave-in conditioner from Cream of Nature which I've already used before and a conditioner from Aubrey Organics which I can't wait to try.


I really never walk into a H&M Divided store but this time I thought why not. I bought two tops on sale…yay score

My outfit for this hot summer day




I wanted to see how the top would look on top of my dress and I think it's a nice combination.


 

Finally found some interest to study one hour before bedtime (soo beneficial right? … not really though)

Hopefully I will get motivated again in the upcoming days as my first resit is upcoming Monday.


How did you spend your days? Did you enjoy the nice weather?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa


2 comments:

  1. You looked amazing honey.

    I finally did my first postrelaxer wash yesterday morning.
    Diluted CON argan oil shampoo, tea rinse and HE LTR. I was so lazy I didnt even do a dc nor did I add leave ins. Shame on me.
    This weather is most certainly getting the best of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you honey

      yeah you were lazy hahahah but I forgive you :-P
      you know you could've just instead of the HELTR applied your DC and then leave it in while finishing your shower routine

      I'm in lazy mode too, really annoying

      Delete