English

Monday, June 10, 2013

Survived My Exams

Yay I survived the two exam weeks...pfff, now waiting until all of my exam results are in. I just don't get why some grades are taking so long, I mean some were made on the computer (multiple choice exams btw) and the results could've been uploaded pretty much immediately.

But...it didn't. My classmates and I have been waiting for those results for around 1 week now which is ridiculous. Especially when you consider that we were expected to enroll for resits today already. School now decided to postpone the enrollment deadline till after the review day this upcoming Thursday.

Yay right...NOT as I'm sure that some results will still not be in by then.

Anywho...Today I finally *dusted my (hair) ends again after 6 months or so. I just totally forgot how long it has been and although my ends seemed fine I didn't want to create any chances for split ends to develop or get worse. Luckily I still remain at bra strap length hair after my dusting. 

*I think that probably everyone knows what a hair trim is and are probably wondering why I'm talking about dusting. I consider cutting hair a trim when one cuts of more than an inch (=2,5cm) of hair and a dust whenever this cut is less than an inch.   

Some of you know that I have chemically straightened my hair last week and because this process is damaging I wanted to try a hard protein treatment one week after to strengthen my hair again. So today I bought such a treatment which I will be using tomorrow on my wash day.


The product that I got is from the brand Aphogee and is called the Two-Step Protein Treatment, which needs to be followed up with the Balancing Moisturizer. I can't wait to try this tomorrow and will tell you how it went.

How did you spend your day?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment