English

Monday, June 10, 2013

Purple Sand

So I really wasn’t able to post this past week due to my exams and the flu. I did polish my nails though in this gorgeous colour from the O.P.I. Mariah Carey collection called Can’t Let Go.

Description from the mini O.P.I. Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer set:
Hold on to this matte purple with dazzling sparkle. All liquid sand nail lacquer dry to a textured matte finish infused with reflective glints of light.  
 
I absolutely love this colour and the finish really complements it. I’m really happy that I was able to grab one of the last mini sets as the other colours from the collection really didn’t appeal to me and the mini set contained the 4 Liquid Sand formulas.

I took some pictures but they really don’t do this colour justice. It’s just amazing in reality and especially in sunlight.

The first two pictures were taken under water as I feel that this showed the most accurate colour of the nail polish. On the bottom picture you can really see the sand-like texture.








These polishes are mend to be worn without topcoat as they really dry to a sandy finish, but the colour is also beautiful with topcoat.

I highly suggest to get these polishes while they last as they are gorgeous and a great addition to your nail polish collection.


Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment