English

Monday, August 5, 2013

Holo Summer Week: LOL

So I just discovered that this wasn't posted saturday probably due to a network error. I flew back to Amsterdam later that night and have been resting so I just noticed this. 

So today I'm presenting you the last darker color from the OMG collection and probably my favorite and most used color of my holo collection. While it doesn't make me laugh out loud, it does make me smile when sunlight or even regular in-door lighting hits it. I just can't stop staring at my nails when I wear this gorgeous purple.











LOL as perfect as it is also just requires 1 coat so I won't be out of this gem really soon. Nothing more to say really, it's just gorgeous. Can you tell I love this?


Do you also love a beautiful purple nail polish?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment