English

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nailart: OPI Lites to Darks

A friend of mine requested me do a certain design for her for a few years now, but for some reason didn't find the time to do it. So when I visited her new house last week I knew I had to bring these polishes with me. After eating some of her delicious  home-made pancakes we started with polishing the nails. And here's the result:





The colors that I'd used were from a mini set from the brand OPI named Lites to Darks and it contained four mini bottles. 

Colors used per nail:

  • Thumb: 3 coats of Sweet Heart topped with 1 coat of Princesses Rule!
  • Index: 2 coats of Sweet Heart topped with 1 coat of Princesses Rule! sponged with Meet me on the Star Ferry
  • Middle: 2 coats of Meet me on the Star Ferry
  • Ring: 2 coats of Meet me on the Star Ferry sponged with Lincoln Park After Dark
  • Pink: 2 coats of Lincoln Park After Dark

Base and topcoat were used but I can't remember their names though. Will write that down next time.

It's a really simple design as you only need a sponge to create this, but the effect is quite nice. We absolutely loved the effect on the ring finger and I think I might try to wear a full mani with that combo.


What do guys think about this design? Would you try it?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa


Note: some of you might have already seen this photo as I'd already uploaded it last week on my instagram as I had some issues with blogger

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hahahah you're welcome honey
      dunno we'll have to find something again

      Delete