English

Friday, August 2, 2013

Holo Summer Week: 2NITE

Almost done with the Holo Summer Week you guys, what a journey it was swatching and writing posts for everything. Didn't expect the amount of time it took to swatch everything, make photos, remove the color, apply another color, make photos again etc and then to write about them. Sometimes I didn't even know what to say exactly and if I should even do this Holo Summer Week. But here I am, almost done, hoping you've all enjoyed it.

Today I wanted to show you another beautiful nail polish from the OMG collection, named 2NITE, a gorgeous icy blue holographic polish. This one also has a linear holo effect as seen in the rest of this collection.









I like to use 2 coats with this color, although one will also suffice. Unfortunaely I didn't do a good job at cleaning my nails well before applying this color and it showed I'm sorry. Will have to redo these photos when I find the time and sunlight, but I really wanted to include it in the Holo Summer Week. I like this color as none in my nail polish stash are like this icy blue one.


Are you a fan of icy blue nail polishes?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment