English

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Holo Summer Week: Visit me in Prism

Today I'm presenting you the last color I own from China Glazes Kaleidoscope collection. As you've noticed I only got 4 from this collection as I was able to get my hands on 9 of the OMG collection and I felt like most colors were very similar. I'm very happy to own some polishes from the Kaleidoscope collection even though they require more coats than the OMG ones. 

So without further a due....Visit me in Prism

















Visit me in prism is a really light silvery lilac as you can tell in the bottle, although it mostly looks like a soft silver on the nails. This really required 3 coats as the color is very sheer but can be build up to full opacity. I haven't used any base/topcoat, since you don't really need it. Visit me in Prism is also fast drying but a bit slower than the OMG ones.

I'm very happy that I was able to get my hands on this as the true silvers from the Kaleidoscope and the OMG collection were sold at ridiculous prices and I also wasn't sure if a true silver would even suit my skin color. In the end I'm really happy with my decision and haven't had any regrets.


Do you like to wear silver nail polish? What do you think of this one?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment