English

Monday, July 8, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: The Impossible

Yay my exams are finally over, hope yours are too. I only have a exam review day this week and then my summer break can officially start. Anywho as I mentioned before I couldn’t really post often, but this is about to change though so don’t worry ^_^ just bare with me.

After my last exam I immediately searched for a nail polish that I haven’t worn yet and one of those was from the OPI Mariah Carey collection. I know… shame on me as the first polish I showed you from that collection was a while ago as seen here


Description from the box it came in:
Fluid as sand in an hourglass. This matte fuchsia with star confetti* will never give up. Dries to a textured matte finish infused with reflective glints of light.

*The mini nail polish doesn’t have star confetti, but the full size does!


I kinda disagree with the color description though, because for me fuchsia would’ve been more pink while this almost seemed red, bright coral-ish red. That’s really the only that bothered me.


Off to the pictures… this time without the underwater photos and taken in the same position, because I hurt my wrist at last weeks training. Please excuse the ugly cuticle on my middle finger (trying to paint my nails while walking, was in a hurry…don’t ask haha)






I applied a base coat and two coats of The Impossible. No topcoat as that would’ve taken away the beautiful and unique texture. For easy removal see here

I love the color, it’s really in your face bright and draws attention. I would still choose the purple color from this collection over this “fuchsia” though.


What do you guys think of this color? Have you ever tried textured nail polish?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

2 comments:

  1. When are you coming to do my nails? You know which one I want right.

    I love this texture and I agree that it would be even more beautiful if it was more pinkish. Everything looks better when it's pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah when you're done with your new house = tea, food and nailpolish hahahaha

    can't remember which colour you wanted though please remind me :-p because I have so many and more on the way haha

    yeah.. hear that nail polish brands..We want more pink

    ReplyDelete