English

Thursday, July 18, 2013

China Glaze Water you waiting for

So after a stressful exam period I managed to pass all of my exams  and I couldn’t be more happier. The second year is officially over for me and I can now focus solely on the upcoming year.


Now that that’s out of the way I wanted to show you one of my new found loves, a nail polish from the brand China Glaze. It’s the colour Water you waiting for from the Cirque du Soleil collection launched this year.


Water you waiting for is a gorgeous bright blue and green glitter, but the overall colour is truly blue. It has a blue base colour, tiny green and blue glitter particles and somewhat larger blue glitters. It is absolutely to die for and if you haven’t got a nice blue glitter yet this would be the one to get.


Time for some pictures ^_^ 


 
 
 



 

Some underwater photos
  
 
 
 


Manicure details:

  • 1 coat of Essence Step 1 base coat (review will follow soon)
  • 2 coats of Essence XXL nail thickener (review will follow soon)
  • 1 coat of Essence peel off base coat (review will follow soon)

And then finally… some more coats ..LOL

  • 2 coats of China Glaze Water you waiting for
  • 2 coats of Essence Better than gel nails top sealer


Uf….those are a lot of layers right? Well if you have read some of my previous posts you would know that my nails are quite thin and I keep trying to find ways to make them thicker/stronger etc. I’ve been testing various ways to do so and the layering seems to almost create a “fake nail” but I will talk about that in another post. 


Water you waiting for was opaque in two coats, but does need 2 layers of top coat to feel smooth because of the glitter.

For easy removal see here


Do you like blue glitter polishes? Have you already found the perfect blue glitter nail polish?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

4 comments:

  1. Love the polish. Can you explain the purpose of the under water photo's?

    And next time I do expect you to take a toothpick and clean your cuticles first!

    love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I'm in love too. Well I'm trying to see if you can see more details of the glitter when I take under water photos, because sometimes I don't feel like the normal pictures do.

      haha will do, they're quite dry and had to rush I'm sorry

      xx

      Delete
  2. Your nails look beautiful! My nails are very thin too, that's why i'm not able to have long nails. But you do! Is that because of the layering you do? I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you honey. Yeah thin nails suck, but they do feel stronger with the layering of the first two nail polishes underneath your colored nail polish and they're cheap too. Try it and let me know how it worked out xx

      Delete