English

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Holo Summer Week: FYI

Yay I'll be flying to Marmaris, Turkey in a few hours and as I won't have time to post later on I decided to upload this post now. Continuing on with Holo Summer Week, I'm presenting you with another gorgeous polish from the China Glaze OMG collection, named FYI. I will actually bring this one with me on vacation this time. 

FYI is a nude beige holographic nail polish perfect for people who love the holo effect, but prefer a nude manicure or can't wear bold colors at for example the office. 











FYI was opaque in two coats and was, as all polishes from the OMG collection, quick drying which is even more great since you don't have to wait forever until it dries. I was kinda lazy with thoroughly removing my base coat and it clearly showed so I'm sorry...lesson learned.

At first I didn't really liked this color and almost regretted getting it as I didn't wear it at all, but photographing it for the blog made me realize that it's actually quite nice. I really like it in direct sunlight, but still think it's a bit boring for me in the shade.


What do you think? Is this the perfect nude color with a twist?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment