English

Friday, July 26, 2013

What did I buy? My shop log

This week I was searching for essential stuff to bring with me on vacation. I needed my beloved Mac concealer as I just finished my previous one and I was in serious need of hair removal items (who wants hairy legs on the beach right?). I also just can't help myself and always find my way to the nail corner (addict remember).


So what did I buy exactly this week? Of course my MAC concealer as mentioned above. Lucky me there was a sale on the new Veet Electrical Roll-on kit as it regularly costs around 25 Euros and was now half priced at the Dutch drugstore Kruidvat *insert happy dance*.








The generic brand (drugstore Kruidvat in The Netherlands) also had a nice offer being that you bought 2 hair removal items for four Euros, so I just purchased two packs of cold wax strips.


In the nail corner where the brands Essence and Catrice are located I picked up a black  Essence eyeliner, some handgloves from Essence for hand treatments and an eyeshadow base from Catrice. I also finally want to try a red color on my lips as I always wear a nude and decided to test a matt lipstick and a gel tint from Essence.



What beauty or product essentials did you buy this week?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment