English

Friday, July 26, 2013

Holo Summer Week: TTYL

Yay finally found a vacation yesterday evening and will leave tomorrow afternoon to Marmaris, Turkey. I'm really happy as it's an all-inclusive 5* resort and the weather forecast is nice too. I will do my best to post while I'm there though.

Today I have another polish from China Glaze's OMG collection, TTYL. It's a lovely corally pink and I think it's perfect for the summer. As with all other nail polishes of this collection, this one also has a linear holographic effect.


















TTYL is again a one coater which is awesome, because this means that a bottle will last a long time. I didn't use a topcoat but I did have a layer of base coat underneath it though which wasn't as dry as I'd hoped.

PS: notice the website in the last picture, this is why you shouldn't edit stuff when you're sleepy ... haha lol


Anyway... what do you think of coral pinks and holos?


Xoxo WyoniAlyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment