English

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Holo Summer Week: DV8

Almost at the end of the Holo Summer Week, hope you've enjoyed it so far. Couldn't post anything yesterday due to bad wifi connection. Today I have another beautiful nail polish from China Glazes OMG collection released in 2009. It's called DV8 and it is one of the darker colors, a beautiful teal with a very good visible linear holographic effect.















I have just used one coat for this one and although it doesn't any base nor topcoat I did have some underneath due to some irregularities of my nail which are unfortunately still visible.

This is really one of my favorite colors, I absolutely love it even though it's not always really wearable. I'm quite sad though as I don't want to use too much of it as it's discontinued and very hard too find.


What do you guys think of this gorgeous holo teal?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa 

No comments:

Post a Comment