English

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Holo Summer Week: BFF

Yeah just four more days of Holo Summer Week to go, have you chosen your favorite yet? I hope you like some pink cause today I have another one of the OMG collection polishes for you, named BFF. And as you could probably tell by my tiny hint and the name of the polish, it of course refers to us girls as this term is mostly used by younger women.
  
















Best Friends Forever is a blue-based pink and really has the perfect name. It does remind me of a group of teenagers, but the color can even be worn several years after that as it not a bubblegum pink or so. This is again a one-coater which is as I've mentioned before just awesome as the bottle could pretty much last forever.

I like this color a lot although this is not my true BFF (couldn't help myself sorry), since that's another color from this collection. All in all I think this is a gorgeous pink, not to bright and not to pale, just to wear to pretty much everywhere.


What do you think? Is this a perfect pink?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment