English

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Holo Summer Week: QT

Hello everyone, how is everyone doing? Already on my third Holo Summer Week post, time flies. Today would've been the day we would go on vacation, but we still haven't found anything yet (fingers crossed for tomorrow). In the past days I’ve been swatching and writing these posts just for you while I should’ve been packing my suitcase. But all is well, I’ve packed everything….well not everything (want to bring more polishes with me but decided to just bring two).

For my third post I’ve again chosen for a polish from the OMG collection as I’ve managed to get my hands on 9 of them and they of course make up for the majority of my holo collection.

The color is called QT, one of the darker colored polishes and it’s a reddish rose pink. The color really stands out since it's quite bright but especially when sunlight hits it.
















   




I’ve used one coat as that’s all the darker colors really need for full opacity. As mentioned before these holo nail polishes don’t need any basecoat or topcoat.


Do you like this color? Do you prefer darker or lighter holographic polishes?


Xoxo WyoniAlyssa


2 comments:

  1. Even though u've used one coat, this seems to be a lot of coats. I think that's why I prefer the lighter ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which is your favorite lighter one so far? x

      Delete