English

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nailart: Hot pink zebra love

So as mentioned in my previous post today I had some issues with blogger on my computer and couldn’t post anything last the week the way I wanted too. I think I’ve found the solution though….Start using Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer haha LOL.



Products used:

  • 1 coat of Essence studio nails step 1
  • 1 coat of Essence studio nails xxl nail thickener
  • 2 coats China Glaze Snow (too thin polish that isn't easy to apply, streaky)
  • 1 coat of China Glaze Pink Voltage
  • 1 coat of Essence studio nails better than gel nails topcoat


I really liked this design as it‘s truly bold and there. Can’t wait to try variations of it.


What do you guys think of this design?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa


Note: some of you have already seen this design on my instagram or on facebook due to the issues with blogger and my determination to still upload the picture somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment