English

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

BEAUTYBOX | OCTOBER














 Yay another box filled with goodies, I feel so spoiled haha. Beautybox’ October theme is “Beauty Secrets of the World”. Unfortunately delivery of this box got delayed though, as one item couldn't be delivered on time. There was suppose to be an argan oil in this edition but there were some difficulties with the supplier. I received this box about a week ago, but wasn’t able to write about it. You have no idea how many items I’m reviewing at the moment and I wasn’t sure if I should already write about this box when I was still reviewing September's Glossybox. Decided to do it anyway, because life would become way more complicated if I didn’t ^_^.

Enough rambling, back to the Beautybox....

I'm not sure how I feel about this box though, OK I needed a new eyeliner (mine dried out last week *sad*) and I love to try new products for my hair and skin, but the feet crème...well not really my thing. It seems to be directed to diabetics which I'm not and I don’t really think this is a good alternative for the argan oil (the item that couldn’t be delivered on time *insert sad face again*).

Would you be happy with this months’ Beautybox? What do you think would have been a better replacement for the missing argan oil?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment