English

Sunday, October 20, 2013

HEMA - OPALESCENT 17








































Hi everyone hope you’ve been doing well this past week. I’ve been quite busy as I’m trying to decide which mini laptop I should get (Mac book air maybe?). I’ve also been eyeing this Canon 600D camera as I’m kinda disliking the quality of my pictures. I know almost everyone has crappy pictures when they start a blog, but I’ve seen what difference the camera and lighting can make. I will improve, it just takes some time (and money). Anyway enough rambling...back to nails.

Even though I have a lot of nail polishes I still didn't have a simple, but elegant pearl shimmer. When I saw this on sale for just 1 Euro at HEMA I knew I had to get it. I've saved a few nail art design inspiration photos which also used a colour like this. 

Opalescent 17 is an off-white pearl shimmer nail polish that reflects pink and purple. For this manicure I've used 2 coats, you could use more though but I think you'd still see the visible nail line (VNL) so it didn't bother me. This polish did dry a bit streaky though even after a layer of topcoat. 


Do you own a classic pearl nail polish like this one?


Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment