English

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Make Up For Ever (Black Tango) - Blue Black

Hello everyone I was a bit upset when my last nailart didn’t really worked out. I was already tired from my early shift that day and being sick, but I still wanted beautiful nails for my aunt’s party. Normally I try to swatch my regular nail polish colors back to back when the weather is nice and then just wear a nailart design for the rest of the week. Unfortunately that wasn’t an option this time.

Since I already have to take my polish off before Sunday, I decided to just do a regular mani for the rest of the week. I chose one of my loves from the brand Make Up For Ever (MUFE) from their Black Tango collection, named Blue Black. Right before our Sephora’s closed I found this gem on sale next to the Green Black which I’ll swatch another time.

MUFE’s Black Tango Blue Black is a beautiful black based nail polish that reflects dark blue shimmer. It truly appears black until you look closely in lighting, it’s basically a kinda off-black color. As I’ve mentioned in previous posts that I no longer like true black nails, I really prefer this look. See for yourself…









Isn't it gorgeous? I just love these intense nearly black colors. Just can't have enough of them really. I mean look how beautiful the blue shimmer is with the flash, but appears so neutral in the shade. 

Manicure details:

  • 2 coats of Make Up For Ever - Black Tango collection - Blue Black
  • Essence Better than Gel Nails Topcoat


Do you prefer darker nails for fall?

Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment