English

Sunday, October 27, 2013

NAIL ART | GREEN SCALES






Hello everyone, I hope you’re doing fine. I’ve finally received my email regarding my exchange to Mexico, but am so stressed about finding a residence. Wouldn’t be so stressful if only I didn’t have to arrange this before the end of November (I know this seems far away but it really isn’t if you’re also busy with school).

Anyway for this look I was once more inspired by one of Robin Moses’ designs, one of her collabs with anaarthur81 (I hope I got the number right, if not my apologies). Anywho they came up with this design for the TV-show “V” and I really liked the green scales that Robin did. The plan was to also try to do the face she made on the ring finger, but I didn’t have time or energy to try it so green scales it was.

Products used:

  • Black acrylic paint
  • Scraperfect - best glue ever
  • Mufe - black tango green black
  • Essence - crystalliced glitter froster (LE)
  • Seche vite topcoat
  • Inaz - clover glam
  • Green nail art foil


Overall I really like this look on my nails, something black with lots of shimmer and glitter. For next time I’ll try to topcoat the foil before I start using the acrylic paint. I should also try to remember to topcoat every other day to try to keep this looking neat for a few days. I also didn’t think I’ve used enough glitter for the design. Ah well better luck next time right.

What do you think of this look? Have you ever used nail art foil?


Xoxo WyoniAlyssa 

No comments:

Post a Comment