English

Monday, October 14, 2013

Glossybox: The September Issue

Hi everyone how have you been this past week? School is really killing me, have to read so much stuff that I decided to not start up my computer at all past week as I know how I can get while browsing online. Good news though...almost done catching up one of my subjects and passed my first French written test with a 8,9 out of 10 whoop whoop. I can do this, just a few more weeks till the exams.

Anywho a few weeks ago I read about these beautyboxes that you can order online for a small fee, around 15 Euros per month. These boxes contain sample and sometimes even full sizes of high-end beauty products which is totally awesome. Since I've quite found my favorite products so far (I think), I thought this would be a perfect way for me to test and review certain items that would've otherwise never be purchased.

Since I ordered this quite late I still received the September issue, but I don't mind that at all. I mean look at the pictures below at how beautiful this box and the content looks. 

Box Wrapping
Glossy  magazine and Glossybox
Small greeting card

Product Information

Glossybox Content:

  • Yves Rocher - Sexy Pulp Lipgloss (Full-size)
  • Elie Saab - Le Parfum, Scented Body Lotion (30ml sample)
  • Elie Saab - Le Parfum, Eau de Parfum (1ml sample)
  • AHAVA - Hydration Cream Mask (20ml sample)
  • OCÉANE - Make Up Remover Pen (Full-size)
  • EMITE MAKE UP - Eyelash Curler (Full-size)


Isn't the box design just plain gorgeous? I absolutely love it. Designed by this amazing artist named Cil Laurens. This was a collaboration though as Glossybox really wanted a special September issue and I really feel like this design suits this perfectly.. Don't you agree? I also liked the product information as it shows which items were sample sizes and which weren't. In addition to that it also shows you how much each product costs so you do indeed get your money's worth

Well I'm really happy that I've ordered this and can't wait to try them all out for you and write my review for them soon. Ooh btw I've also ordered the beautybox, so I should receive two boxes filled with new goodies per month ^_^ So stay tuned.

Have you ever ordered a beautybox or something similar? What goodies have you found through this?


Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah it really is, can't wait till the next one comes in. Do you also order boxes like this?
      xx

      Delete