English

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

China Glaze Wagon Trail

I totally forgot to upload this post as I didn't  didn't feel like blogging at all due to school, work and some personal matters. But I decided that this blog is my way of expressing my thoughts, feelings and most of all my love for nail polish. 

Therefore I present you one my new loves...

China Glaze's Wagon Trail from their fall 2008 Rodeo Diva collection. I saw this colour years ago, but always forgot to order it. So when I was browsing on eBay again a while ago I decided to finally also order it and I've been in love since. It's absolutely beautiful, a must have and worth searching for. See for yourself..






Wagon Trail has this black base, but on the nails you can clearly see the gold and dark olive through it. I've used two coats and a topcoat to bring out this beautiful colour. 

I just can't stop loving these blackened nail polishes...I absolutely adore them, want and need them all in my collection. They're just that gorgeous and so much better than just a basic black colour. These kind are special, they add this vampy look compared to plain black. Better yet I might just throw away my normal black polish haha.

Do you love these kind of black colours? Do you have some of them in your collection?


Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment