English

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Claire's Turquoise Glitter Sand Nail Polish

Hi everyone, today I wanted to show you a gorgeous nail polish from Claire's that I bought on sale last week. It's from their glitter sand collection and it's this nameless turquoisy colour and it's just plain gorgeous

The colour reminds me a bit of China Glaze's Going in circles but this one is a bit darker and of course the finish is totally different. These kind of polishes have this gritty sand like texture hence the name and should be worn without topcoat. 







For these photos I've used two coats and of course no base/topcoat although I won't mind seeing how more beautiful this colour would look if I would have added those though.

What do you guys think of this nail polish? Have you tried a sand finish yet?


Xoxo WyoniAlyssa 

No comments:

Post a Comment