English

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NEW LOOK

So I was kinda bored with being sick at home and not really being able to do anything. I decided to change my background template to this current version and it really took a few hours. I had no idea I could change so many details. When I started this blog I didn't want to spent too much time choosing my background (I know bad right?). I just chose this aery coral-blue background with flowers (I think) and never really looked at it again.

The message I kept hearing though was that my previous template was too distracting from my pictures so this time I chose a more relaxed background. I don't think I will change it that much now, but you never know right. It's still not exactly the way I want it, but it will do for now. 

I hope you guys like my new template as I do. In case you did prefer the old background, I kept that one for my mobile version.


Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment