English

Monday, September 16, 2013

Last Weeks Shopping in Almere

Hello guys haven't posted these past weeks due to school, work and feeling a bit down. Last Wednesday I went to Almere with a friend of mine, because he wanted to go to Zara. We unfortunately didn't find what he was looking for as it turned out that that item was only available onlineWhile browsing in several stores I found these nail polishes on sale at Claire's. Couldn't help myself of course and bought some haha.



My friend and I found this simple, but well needed mirror for just a mere 3 Euros at this discount store. I also found three gorgeous nail polishes from Revlon and Rimmel here too. Just couldn't help myself, you can never have too many bottles right.


As I hadn't been to Primark in awhile, we also had to go there where I found this gorgeous green wax coated skinny jeans and this beautiful limited edition bracelet.


Sadly my brother continues to confiscate all of my black socks, so I decided to buy these kind from now on as he won't ever want people to see him wearing these LOL. I also desperately needed those footies as I can't wear some of my heels without them.

All in all I'm really happy that we went shopping. We had a lot of fun and a lot of delicious and not so tasty foods.

How has your week been so far?


Xoxo WyoniAlyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment