English

Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Birthday Nails

So today is my birthday, couldn’t upload this post earlier as I besides the nail art also had to refill my acrylics. Anyway didn’t really do much today besides that as I got a bad flu and just don’t have the energy for other stuff. Don’t ask me how I will survive this week’s school lessons. Anyway let’s talk nail art.

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts I absolutely love Robin Moses’ nail art designs and I will try to recreate practically all of them. The following is another inspired remake of one of her beautiful designs. Sadly when I finally finished my nails I didn’t have any natural lighting anymore so these pics are not doing this design justice. I’ll try to photograph some new ones tomorrow.





Products used:

  • Hema- Clear polish
  • China Glaze- Sunset Sail
  • Catrice- Miss Piggy Reloaded
  • Inaz- Glam Rock
  • Inaz- Rose Glam
  • MAC- Reflects Gold pigment
  • Essence- Better than Gel nails topcoat
  • Rhinestones

    And of course a picture of my Bday outfit. Wasn't in the mood for special wear, so just a LBD and of course hot heels. 


    Do you like this design?


    Xoxo WyoniAlyssa


    No comments:

    Post a Comment